St Ouen's is the most North Westerly of the island's Methodist chapels. The congregation use the original building, which was built in 1809 and is the oldest Methodist chapel on the island. It lies behind the large 1871 building, no longer in use.
|Minister:||Rev Peter Goodhall|
An overview of church activities are shown here.
|Sunday||10.30||Morning Worship. See Circuit Plan for details|